Most people might not even have the time to go through this questionnaire, but if you truly value your Financial Future, you would stop a minute and answer these few questions to decide where you really are and what you truly want in life…
STOP BLAMING YOUR GOVERNMENT, YOUR PARENTS, YOUR BOSS, YOUR VILLAGE, AND
YOUR COUNTRY…STOP BLAMING ANYONE! TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR
FINANCIAL FUTURE & DESIGN THE WAY YOU WANT IT TO BE!
THIS OPPURTUNITY ALLOWS YOU TO DO SO….
HAVE A PLAN .ACT FAST .ACT NOW…
Answer these questions and decide what you want for yourself…
Please answer the following questions to ascertain your financial position
1. What is your marital status
a) Single b) Married c) Single with children d) Married with children e) 0thers
2. How do you make your income
a) Employed b) Self employed c) Business owner (staff over 500) d) Investor e) others
3. What is your average income per month
a) Below N100k b) N100k-N500k c) N500k-N1m d) N1m- N5m e) N5m above
b) Kindly deduct your average monthly expenditure
c) How much is left for savings or investments?
4. With your level of income and expenditure, how long will it take you to afford a
brand new car of N3m and above
a) 1yr b) 5yrs c) 10-20yrs d) beyond 20yrs e) no idea
5. For options 4a & 4b can you afford it every 3-5years?
a) Yes b) no c) not sure
6. If you stop working how long can your excess cash take you without a drop in current
a) Less than 1mth b) 2mth c) 5mths d) 1yr e) beyond 1yr
7. Do you have a dependable retirement plan?
A) Yes b) No
8. What is your financial goal for the year (be realistic)
a) Above N100k/mth b) above N500k/mth c) N1m/mth d)above N1m/mth e)
PART 2 I
1. Are you satisfied with your financial status?
a) Yes b) No
2. If your answer is YES and your answer for Q6 is option E and Q7 is YES. Congrats! You
can discontinue this questionnaire.
3. If your answer is NO and answer to Q6 is option A-D and Q7 is NO. Congrats! You
need to continue this questionnaire.
If you are not satisfied with your financial status and with no dependable retirement plan,
then you need to listen to what we have to give you.
We are Fa$track business group, we can help you create:
1. A plan B income stream of at least N500k/month in your 1st year.
2. A dependable retirement plan (compounding income for life)
3. Healthy & quality lifestyle
4. Personal development and fulfillment.
5. A quality social Capital out of your current social contacts
6. Ethical business growth
7. An opportunity to help others solve their cash-flow problems.
Fa$track is a business group of mainly workplace professionals (mostly employed &self
employed) who have 2 things in common:
Insufficient income but big healthy ambitions/dreams.
We have a unique and proven strategy to help you create a residual income base i.e. income
that will continue increasingly to come into your pocket even when you stop working.
We have partnered with a group of companies with a different way of doing business that is
fair and humanitarian in nature.
This company does not employ people but partner with individuals, same enables such
persons to help and invest in other people and also teach them to do the same.
Through the expanding investment in human resources a network of mutually benefiting
services is created enabling both parties to generate income for life as long as there are
human beings in need of such services.
For more details, call or send sms to our representative and we will call you to fix an
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 08035744742, 08120207108.
Take control of your future now…