The Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, has warned the nation about the possibility of another civil war over the incessant killings of Ndigbo in the Northern part of the country.
MASSOB leader, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike who issued the warning while reacting to Monday bomb blast at a motor park in Kano stated that Ndigbo would be forced to defend themselves from the recent killings in various parts of the North.
Uwazurike noted that the Igbo had been pushed to the wall by the Boko Haram insurgency, adding that the people would be left with no other option than rise to the occasion to defend themselves.
He said: “I am ready to declare another civil war in this country if this killings and other senseless activities on Ndigbo continue like this because I know that it was this type of massacre that brought about the first civil war in Nigeria.”
“I am disappointed in our people, because when they were being slaughtered, I brought out buses to bring them home, but they refused to come home and keep living in the North.
“What I did was to safeguard their lives because their lives were in danger. But I want to warn President Goodluck Jonathan that there is limit to everything. Ndigbo can no longer continue to allow themselves to be senselessly killed in the North.
“We are not cowards because I believe that it was this type of senseless killings that prompted the civil war and we are aware of the consequences of the ongoing provocation, but I must warn, that Ndigbo are not cowards and will react if pushed to the walls because there is limit to everything,” he said.
Meanwhile, it was gathered that five luxury buses belonging to Gobison, Ezenwata and Chimezie transport companies were affected in the bomb blasts.
We Love comments…
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jinglegists
ff: @jingle_gists, @dejayblaze1